
Okay, okay, I know this isn't an Irish history post (raise your hand if you're relieved), but I just have to post some of the pictures from our most recent trip to S.C. I've been a bit stressed out with various photography projects lately, as someone else's happiness depends on the photos turning out well, and so I had forgotten just how fun it is! But, I spent a bit of time wandering around 'the homestead' while I was on vacation and rediscovered why I got into photography in the first place. So, here are a few examples of life in the deep woods (minus the banjos, of course.....and the freaky, silent guys with long unkempt beards.....and weird kids that make you think of "Children of the Corn" or "Rosemary's Baby".....or, you know, any of the other things that bring to mind any movie starring Burt Reynolds and Jon Voigt...)
By the pond, the local watering hole......
We came across an old abandoned building, and the colors fit perfectly...





I love these! So beautiful..
ReplyDeleteYou know I love these pictures. I know, you can make one of those coffee table picture books!
ReplyDeleteSo now, I've got to read Dorian Gray. And you're right, that Ben Barnes is a pretty little fellow.
good job. love the boat with the shadows!
ReplyDeletei originally came by to wish you a happy St. Patrick's day! ;) get some kisses, you're irish! :P
also-- we were planning to go to Charleston last weekend, but they had such crummy weather we decided to postpone. *sigh*
Lola comic
ReplyDeletehehehe that comic made me laugh, so i thought i would share it with you.
Gorgeous pictures!! I wish I would have had you take ours when we lived there.
ReplyDelete