
This last one is not from the mountains, obviously, but it was in the batch with the rest of them. It is actually the carousel from the county fair.
I decided to change the background for the blog title, and, leaning towards the ADD side of life, I realized (as far as I remember, anyway, which isn't saying much. But still.....) I'd never posted any photos from the mountain trip my mother and I undertook. I'm really hoping I didn't actually post these and that this is not a mind numbingly boring repeat of something no one was interested in the first time it was posted....................













These pictures make me happy. I love, love, love the sunflower picture. And all of them. We need to go on a Christmas light picture-taking field trip.
ReplyDeleteMy word verification is matersmi. Is that as in "Mater is me?" do ya reckon?
Such beautiful pictures! I love the Mountains and miss living there! You have to post more!!! =0)
ReplyDeleteKelly, you're an amazing photographer!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pics!
ReplyDeleteI agree--post more!!! these are stunning.
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for your thoughtful comment. My sentiments exactly.
ReplyDeleteI went to Rwanda before I knew what a blog was, but I kept a notebook. Filled it up. I took lots of cool pictures as well. So when I returned, my buddy George talked be into blogging it all. It took a while, but I got it all out there. I traveled with Immaculee Ilibagiza who wrote LEFT TO TELL.
It is an unbelievable book. If you haven't read it... Anyway, the URL is
www.timokeefe.blogspot.com
It should probably be read from the beginning, and it's long, so if you ever have some extra time, and you want to know about Rwanda and one White Boy's experience...
How did I miss this one?!?! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete